Benefits of eLearning

My school recently moved to Moodle to have a place for teachers to post their lesson plans/assignment and a way of communicating between the different committees we have established this year. Since I am responsible for training the teachers, I thought it wise to take a course in Moodle!

One of our assignments was to Google the benefits of eLearning and share our findings with the class. Of course, I have to be different and I was curious to see what members of my PLN thought benefits of eLearning were in relation to their experiences. So, I used Twitter to pole my network and asked:

“I’m taking an online course & we’re to gather 3 benefits of eLearning. We’re to use Google, but I figure asking you guys is more practical. Benefits from your own classroom experiences or participation in global projects are what I’m really looking for…any words of wisdom?” These are the responses I received. I was hoping for more, but these were great.

Thank you to all who responded to my request. I appreciate your taking the time. If anyone has any additional benefits to share, please feel free. Your responses don’t have to pertain specifically to the K12 education. Just tell what you believe the benefits to eLearning have been for you!