New Library Website

So, with Apple closing MobleMe and moving to iCloud, I will no longer have a place to host my library’s webpage.  I was wondering what I was going to do, but thankfully, our district has purchased SchoolFusion for all of the schools in the district.

I was given some training last week and have started the beginnings of our new library page.  While I’m very happy our district #1 paid for our school to have SchoolFusion and #2 that the access is online allowing me to work from home, I have to say I’m not pleased with the limitations.  With iWeb I had a WYSIWYG workspace where I could drag and drop and add whatever I waned, wherever I wanted.  With SchoolFusion I feel I’ve gone back in time to the old Netscape days of using tables to keep stuff aligned.  It has been VERY frustrating.  But, I will not give up.  I know there is a learning curve and I’m sure there has to be a way to customize the page to my satisfaction.

Anyway, here is the new library website (still under construction.)  I would love some suggestions and feedback.